There are several stages involved in making the product: leather selection, handcrafting, finishing, quality and functionality testing. Attention to even the smallest details is always present in each of these steps. With such stages in place, you can be assured of excellent craftsmanship.
- Keep the merchandise away from any moisture such as alcohol, solvent, oil, water, etc.
- Do not put adhesive stickers as the glue will permanently mark the surface of the merchandise.
- Do not store the merchandise in plastic bags. Leather needs to breathe which keeps it soft and supple.
- When not in use, large leather items should always be stored in the dust bag away from sunlight and heat.
- If your handbag is not going to be used for a long period of time, we recommend that you pad the inside with tissue papers to maintain its shape.
- Do not leave your merchandise directly under sunlight as prolonged exposure to sunlight will affect the color of your merchandise.
- We recommend that you do not overfill your item of leather, as this can distort the shape. Overfilling leather bags can also strain the strap, the zippers and the locks.
- We do not recommend applying any leather cream as it may darken the leather.
- Once a week, polish the leather with a dry and clean cloth or soft & mild brush. With this minimal care, your merchandise will provide a long-lasting use.